As financial affairs become more and more complicated, so the need for professional advice grows. It is a fundamental principle that the earlier you start to save for your future, the easier it is.
When seeking financial advice, you may be asking yourself the following questions:
- Why would I need a financial planner?
- What can a financial planner do for me?
- What kind of advice fits my needs?
- How does the financial planning process work?
- How do I find the right financial planner?
- What should I ask at the first meeting?
- What are the benefits of working with a financial planner?
The FPA_ConsumerBrochure_2014 can help answer some of these questions.